Our mission is to create a community of goal-oriented, lifelong learners that will function as responsible and productive citizens.
We will provide our students with an educational system that:
- Creates a safe and healthy learning environment.
- Values educational advances and utilizes best learning practices.
- Supports professional learning that enables educators to collaborate and share best practices.
- Strengthens relationships with our families and expands community involvement.
- Cultivates knowledge, self-discipline, leadership, excellence and character in all students.
- - All students can learn.
- - The higher the expectation, the greater the achievement.
- - Excellence is achievable and always worth the investment.
- - It takes three components to make all schools successful:
- Teachers who are empowered to teach and enjoy teaching.
- Parents who care and are involved.
- Students who are engaged and invested in their own learning.