The School District of Thorp posts all teaching and education positions on the Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN). Applications for teaching/education positions are processed through WECAN.
To apply to all other positions, please click on the link below to fill out a District Application.
Part-time Position - School District of Thorp Fitness Center
- Fitness Center Assistant
The Fitness Center will be staffed to provide supervision, oversite, service, and to ensure safety within the facility. Responsibilities of management and supervision will be shared among the Manager and Assistant per the daily/weekly schedule. Typically, the Fitness Center will be staffed from 5:00a to 8:00a in the morning and from 3:15p – 5:30p in the evening according to the needs established.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of safe use of Fitness Center equipment
- Completion and passage of a criminal background check
- Ability to work flexible hours as scheduled
- Experience and background in physical fitness equipment and weight training.
- Be a positive communicator and able to provide adequate supervision
Apply by completing and submitting the District Employment application to the District Office.
Position is open until filled.