Food Service

School Meals To-Go Details

School meals are served in the multipurpose room of Thorp High School.
Elementary breakfast-will be served in their rooms
Elementary lunch-11:00-11:55 a.m..
Middle school nutrition break-8:50-9:00 a.m. (Wednesdays 10:04-10:14 a.m.)
Middle school lunch-12:00-12:30 p.m. (Wednesdays 1:00-1:30 p.m.)
High school nutrition break - 10:20-10:30 a.m. (Wednesdays 8:50-9:00 a.m.)
High school lunch (A)-12:30-1:00 p.m.
High school lunch (B)-1:00-1:30 (Wednesdays 12:00-12:30 p.m.)



All meals served with a choice of: Skim Milk, 1% Milk, or Low-fat Chocolate Milk.
All Bread and Buns are Whole Grain usually homemade. Garden Bar served daily.

menu. please see text version below

For a screen-reader version of the menu, click on the links below.

Menu May 10-14, 2021

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement Update

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.